Coface now offers customers a mobile application providing access anywhere and at any time to the essential features of Cofanet, its online platform for managing credit insurance contracts. The application will be available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
The upturn in the advanced economies (1.9% forecast for 2014, after 1.2% in 2013) is reflected in the upwards revision of the country risk assessments for the United Kingdom and the United States, which join the best risk category.
Emerging Asia is the new epicentre of electronics innovation. Local companies are now counting on the internalisation of production and research. However, the dynamism of the sector faces new risks, as the gradual rise in unpaid invoices. In 2013, close to 3 out of 4 companies in the electronics & IT sector in Asia-Pacific experienced overdue payments.
Coface launches an innovative offering for SMEs in Belgium:
- Operational efficiency: a coverage which will ensure and indemnify you in case of non-payment
- 100% online management: get an insurance to cover your operations in just a few clicks
- Serenity: you are protected from all negative surprises and your turnover is secured
- Commercial development: preserve and reinforce your competitive advantages and don’t be afraid to offer more credit to your customers
- A financial support: become more credible and trustworthy in the eyes of your partners and get bank financing much easier