Coface now offers customers a mobile application providing access anywhere and at any time to the essential features of Cofanet, its online platform for managing credit insurance contracts. The application will be available for download at the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Present in Morocco since 2007, Coface has now obtained its license for insurance and reinsurance activities from the regulatory authorities.
This means that Coface can directly offer its credit insurance solutions to Moroccan companies. In addition to collection and information services, Moroccan companies will benefit from Coface's expertise in prevention and credit risk protection for their commercial transactions, supported by the largest international credit insurance network.
• 5% growth projected for 2014 on the back of successful diversification policy
• Favourable business environment, supported by new company law to improve transparency
• Debt profile improves. Financing needs of government-related entities (GRE) continues to be a question
Coface launches an innovative offering for SMEs in Belgium:
- Operational efficiency: a coverage which will ensure and indemnify you in case of non-payment
- 100% online management: get an insurance to cover your operations in just a few clicks
- Serenity: you are protected from all negative surprises and your turnover is secured
- Commercial development: preserve and reinforce your competitive advantages and don’t be afraid to offer more credit to your customers
- A financial support: become more credible and trustworthy in the eyes of your partners and get bank financing much easier