The online credit insurance especially for the SME market
- Operational efficiency: a coverage which will ensure and indemnify you in case of non-payment
- 100% online management: get an insurance to cover your operations in just a few clicks
- Serenity: you are protected from all negative surprises and your turnover is secured
- Commercial development: preserve and reinforce your competitive advantages and don’t be afraid to offer more credit to your customers
- A financial support: become more credible and trustworthy in the eyes of your partners and get bank financing much easier
The insurance you need if...
You want to protect your company against the risk of non-payment and develop your turnover in a healthy manner
You want to benefit from a clear offering, only a few clicks away
You are an SME who realizes less then 7.5 million € of turnover in Belgium or abroad
The Easyliner coverage
Easyliner is a credit insurance proposition which will protect you against non-payment in Belgium and abroad
The product consists of three essential elements to insure an effective credit management towards your customers:
- Information and advice on your customers to prevent all non-payment
- The recovery of your unpaid bills
- Indemnity guaranteed up to 90% of your debt
This unique proposition “all in” is available for less then 1% of your turnover on open , account depending on your needs and the options chosen
All you need to know on EasyLiner
80% of all companies are confronted with unpaid invoices, mostly because of a bad cash position of their customers. These unpaid invoices can slow down or jeopardize their sustainability. Even more, the time spent on dunning the bad payers will harm the development of your turnover.
Faced with these kind of risks, the added value of a credit insurance lies within the analyses and credit decisions. The transactions, turnover and future of the company relies on it.
In order to take good decisions it is crucial to dispose of “to-the-point” information.
Coface focuses all of its assets in order to deliver analyses of high quality:
- An international span to follow you all over the world
- A direct or indirect presence in 100 countries in order to get to know the local markets
- A global database with more than 65 million companies, monitored permanently
- A permanent analysis of the risk of the country in order to follow in real time the economical evolution of each geographical zone
- Underwriters with expertise per business line and country, with understanding of the commercial and legal practices of each profession and of every geographical region
Wherever your customers are, Coface knows them and advices you with precision and relevance on the credit you can grant them.
Easyliner is a credit insurance proposition which will protect you against non-payment in Belgium and abroad :
- You will benefit from information and advice on your customers
- For each of them Coface will determine and guarantee ‘the outstanding’: if you sell more than once to the same company, the total amount of the credit you give at the same time to this customer can’t exceed this outstanding
- Coface is in charge of the collection of your covered, unpaid invoices
- Whatever the duration or the outcome of your collection request, you have the guaranty to be indemnified
- You manage your contract, your guarantees and your unpaid debts via a secured platform of Coface: Cofanet
You have a guaranteed receivable. You have 150 days after the date of the invoice to declare a non-payment on Cofanet.
In case of non-payment, you will be indemnified by Coface at:
- 30 days in case of insolvency
- 150 days by default
When you face a non-payment, you are indemnified at 90% of the guaranteed amount.
An overall annual premium is to be paid by use of direct debit.
The amount is calculated based upon:
- Number of customers
- Your business line
The 3 points to remember
A guaranty against non-payment of your invoices in Belgium and abroad
An online contract offers you simplicity and autonomy
A support to access financing and help your commercial development