This site is published by Compagnie Française d'Assurance pour le Commerce Extérieur (Coface), branch in Belgium– Insurance company approved by the OCA under the code number 2005 – VAT: BE0451 902 214
Tel: +32 (0)2 404 01 11 - E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Vorstlaan 100 Boulevard du Souverain – B-1170 BRUSSELS
Publication Manager: Guillermo Rodriguez, Country General Manager
Internet Site manager: Gert Lambrecht, Sales & Marketing Director
Its headquarter: Compagnie Française d'Assurance pour le Commerce Extérieur (Coface), a limited company with registered capital of 137 052 417,05€, whose head office is located at 1, place Costes et Bellonte - 92270 Bois-Colombes, and is registered with the Nanterre RCS (trade register) under the number B 552 069 791.
Tel: +33 (0) 1 49 02 20 00 E-mail address: email@example.com
Mailing address : 1, place Costes et Bellonte - CS 20003 - 92276 Bois Colombes Cedex
This site includes information concerning both Coface and the products that this company proposes. This site includes information concerning both the company Coface and the products offered by this company.
By entering this and browsing through site, you are accepting the following clauses:
1) All the components of this Web site (notably text, graphics, logos, photos and other visual content) together with their design and layout, are the exclusive property of Coface, with the exclusion of certain components supplied by a Partner.
All usage, reproduction and representation of the components displayed on this site must strictly only be used for personal purposes. Any sale, resale or transfer to a third party, in whatever fashion, is forbidden. If this clause is not respected, such an act will be deemed as fraudulent and civil and criminal proceedings may be initiated. If this clause is not respected, civil and criminal proceedings may be initiated since any of these acts will be deemed as fraudulent.
2) In accordance with the law concerning “Informatique et Libertés” (IT and personal freedom) of 6 January 6th 1978, we would like to specify that:
• personal information collected through the site may be used for subsequent E-mails
• this information will not be used for any other purpose and will not by/ be disclosed, in any form, by Coface to third parties
• you have the right to access and correct the personal data that concerns you. You can do so via this E-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) We undertake to do all that we can to make and maintain all the services offered on this Internet site available.
Our obligations are medium-term obligations; consequently we cannot be liable in the following circumstances:
• temporary interruption of a duration of several minutes for the updating of certain files,
• operational problem or temporary interruption of these service out of our control, notably in the event of an interruption of electrical or telecoms services,
• temporary interruption of services when development or maintenance is required,
• failure or dysfunction of the Internet network in the transmission of messages or documents.
4) When you visit this site, a cookie can automatically be installed on your browser software.
A cookie is a small file, which is not designed to identify the users of the site but which records information concerning the way the site is used.
5) This site includes hypertext links to websites managed by third parties. Coface cannot be held responsible for any outcome following the usage of these hypertext links.